Progress update!

Good evening Ideal Readers!

Only just had a chance to do some writing in the last hour or so. It's been hectic today.

Anyway...I've just penned 1,200 words in a great scene, which answers another of the questions from earlier in the novel.

So the novel is now 68,200+ words so far.

I've been writing tonight whilst listening to some of my fave music by Dio. Great music, like great writing always inspires me.

Ronnie James Dio is one of the most beloved figures in rock history. His gifts, both as a singer and songwriter, are instantly recognizable, whether he was with Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Heaven & Hell, or leading Dio. Sadly, Dio lost his battle with stomach cancer in 2010 but his towering voice and legacy live on.

To celebrate one of rock’s most powerful voices, an all-star group of his friends and fans recorded 13 of their favorite tracks for Ronnie James Dio - This Is Your Life. The album that will raise funds for the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund. Produced by his longtime manager and wife Wendy Dio, the album includes contributions by such metal heavyweights as Metallica, Motörhead, Scorpions, Anthrax, and Rob Halford, as well as appearances by many of the musicians who performed with Dio over the years.

With 9 brand new recordings from a star-studded group of artists, this album is a fitting tribute to the legend that is Ronnie James Dio.

Just to reiterate that I've also been writing edition #5 of my newsletter, which will be published on Sunday 21st September. Remember that your free subscription will immediately enter you into a draw (which will be made on 30th September 2014) to receive a signed copy of the novel once it goes into print!

Have a great evening everyone.

Nik